If you would like to apply to become a Wise Counsel Mentor Partner, please email your resume and testimony to John@AskWiseCounsel.com
LIMITED TIME OFFER: $1,500
Wise Counsel Mentoring Partner - Opportunity Description
Company Overview: Wise Counsel is faith-based continuous learning process serving Small-Mid Size Business owners and Executives in three ways:
- Mentoring by using outside resources with many years of practical experience.
- Coaching by identifying goals, areas to improve and agreed upon accountability measures.
- Leading small group Peer Exchange and Advisory processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in and apply the Wise Counsel University training.
- Develop and strategize for lead generation, through local referrals, networking and social media and marketing events with Wise Counsel HQ assistance.
- Pre-screen and qualify prospective clients and/or group members through individual interviews.
- Plan, organize and schedule one on one mentoring, coaching and peer advisory meetings depend on the client needs and interests.
- Coordinate and apply at the appropriate time Wise Counsel written materials, and video interviews, workbooks, live video conference calls, or individual profiles.
- Pray and offer a servant’s heart by going the extra mile with little things and build relationships and camaraderie.
- Determine and implement practical tasks to help clients and members grow and improve their lives while serving others.
Applicant Criteria for Wise Counsel University training … to become a licensed Mentoring Partner for Wise Counsel.
- Leadership experience.
- A track record of effectiveness in past employment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Heart to serve the Lord.
- Loves to learn.
- A Servant Leadership attitude
- 3 References from past employers.
Applicant information needed by Wise Counsel
- Personal Biography and resume.
- Personal Testimony.
- Contact Information.
Please email resume and testimony to John@AskWiseCounsel.com