-Full Audio ArchivesAll PostsCharacter developmentEconomyGeneralHiringLeadershipMotivating OthersSecret to SuccessWisdom

The Scoop on Hiring Key Executives – Bruce Dingman

Bruce Dingman

🎀 Bruce Dingman, headquartered near Santa Barbara, is considered one of the top headhunters in America. Close to 70% of his business comes from working with large corporations and hiring key executives through national searches. The other 30% of his time is dedicated to helping national and regional ministries find key executives for their organization. This talk is loaded with solid tactics and strategies for finding and evaluating executives for your organization.

Part 1


Part 2


Visit his website hereΒ or email him at bruce@dingman.com

Leave a Reply